PLEASE HELP - Jetty cookies don't work - fine in jboss

Discussion in 'Java' started by amatijaca@gmail.com, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi there,

    I am having a silly problem, which has sucked more time then it
    deserves to...
    I have a plain vanilla Jetty 6.1.4 (latest) deployed, and all runs
    fine, except
    in my Struts Action this does not work

    Cookie info = new Cookie("pharmacology", "");
    info.setMaxAge(Integer.MAX_VALUE);
    info.setPath("/MyPharma");
    response.addCookie(info);

    there is no exception at all, and all appears to work, but NO COOKIE
    IS SET
    in Firefox !! Now to make things interesting, JSESSIONID is being set
    just
    fine in Jetty...

    Now, I take the exact same thing, and deploy to Jboss (with Tomcat),
    and all
    is well!!

    What gives?? Do I need to configure Jetty that cookies work??

    Thanks, Alex.

    , Jun 26, 2007