    Anyone..?

    Best regards,
    Christina
    Christina N, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Christina N

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Christina,

    what you need to do is create a Singleton which has a internal collection or
    an arraylist.
    on session start. look up the user info you require and populate the
    arraylist.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Christina N

    Christina N Guest

    Yes, but HOW do I do that? I need a code example.
    Can you help me?

    Christina

    Christina N, Sep 15, 2004