    success. If you'd like to do so, just go here:

    http://slashdot.org/submit.pl

    Curt

    Curt Hibbs, Jun 11, 2005

  2. In message <>, Curt Hibbs <>
    writes
    >If more of you also submit this, I think it will increase the chances of
    >success. If you'd like to do so, just go here:

    But surely if they find you are courting their attention they'll ignore
    you? I thought people got slashdotted because others thought their work
    worthy enough not because the author organised a campaign?

    I'm not saying it isn't worthy of being slashdotted, more that I'm not
    sure you are going the right way about it. I guess now that you've done
    this we'll have to hope they don't check for campaigns and slashdot you
    anyway.

    Stephen
    --
    Stephen Kellett
    Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html

    Stephen Kellett, Jun 11, 2005

  3. Curt Hibbs

    Boris Guest

    Boris, Jun 11, 2005
  4. Curt Hibbs

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    Curt Hibbs, Jun 11, 2005
  5. In message <>, Boris
    <> writes
    >You are on Slashdot now.

    Looks like I was more of a doom-monger than necessary. Should get more
    interest. Well done.

    Stephen

    Stephen Kellett, Jun 11, 2005