    phani rajiv Guest

    i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    coding skills in java

    phani rajiv, Sep 19, 2005

  2. phani rajiv

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "phani rajiv" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    > coding skills in java

    Your request has been acknowledged.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Sep 19, 2005

  3. "phani rajiv" <> wrote:
    >i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    > coding skills in java

    "grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

    Thomas Fritsch, Sep 19, 2005
  4. phani rajiv

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 19 Sep 2005 11:56:09 -0700, "phani rajiv" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    >coding skills in java

    See http://mindprod.com/projects/projects.html

    Use that list to give you an idea for a project. Then get busy. You
    will never learn as much as you will once you start a project hat has
    heart for you.

    See also http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 19, 2005
  5. On 2005-09-19, Thomas Fritsch penned:
    > "phani rajiv" <> wrote:
    >>i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    >>coding skills in java

    > "grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

    people

    --
    monique

    Ask smart questions, get good answers:

    Monique Y. Mudama, Sep 20, 2005
  6. phani rajiv

    Darren Guest

    "Thomas Fritsch" <> wrote in message
    > "phani rajiv" <> wrote:
    > >i request ppl of this grp to help me in imroving my designing and
    > > coding skills in java

    > "grp" probably means "group", but what the heck means "ppl" ?

    People

    Darren, Sep 20, 2005