    timeout="999999" /><authorization

    this is a page I want to run . if i new virtual directory in server all the pages are in asp and run and just i have 2 page in .net that want to run in this project does it need have two virtual directory one for asp.net pages and another for asp pages and does it couse problem

    If some body can help me

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFoc2E=?=, Feb 13, 2004

  2. First what sort of error do you get and second, no you do not need to virtual web servers.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVfVGl0dXM=?=, Feb 13, 2004

  3. hi this is an error
    this is an error to use a section register as allow definition='machine to application' beyond application level.yhis error can be coused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in iis

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFoc2E=?=, Feb 14, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWFoc2E=?=

    Actonelium

    Joined: