please help me soon!

Guest

Hi,i upload my aspx files in server that support asp when I try to run pages it dosent show any thing in my system and it shows error about <authentication mode="windows" /> so I set it t
<authentication mode="none" /><!-- AUTHORIZATION
This section sets the authorization policies of the application. You can allow or deny acces
to application resources by user or role. Wildcards: "*" mean everyone, "?" means anonymous
(unauthenticated) users
--><forms name=".ASPXAUTH
loginUrl="orderdetails.aspx
protection="Validation
timeout="999999" /><authorization

this is a page I want to run . if i new virtual directory in server all the pages are in asp and run and just i have 2 page in .net that want to run in this project does it need have two virtual directory one for asp.net pages and another for asp pages and does it couse problem

If some body can help me

Guest

First what sort of error do you get and second, no you do not need to virtual web servers.

Guest

hi this is an error
this is an error to use a section register as allow definition='machine to application' beyond application level.yhis error can be coused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in iis

Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
1