Please help me start programming for mobile phones

Julia

Hello
I recently purchased emblaze alpha p8 mobile phone
(http://www.wapzon.com/web/devicedetail.asp?Pid=4351&Bid=66)
which as far as I know running Windows© CE.NET 4.1 OS.

I want to start programming but I am lost in Microsoft tech words
and road map for mobile programming

I am MSDN universal subscriber and I assume I can get all the needed tools

My questions are:

1.Where can I get emulator for CE.NET 4.1? or should I need to use a
specific
emulator for alpha p8?!?!

2.How exactly I upload my program into my mobile phone?
(I have infra red and GPRS)
Can I somehow connect the phone to my PC? or should I need to upload my
software to the web?!?
3.Should I invest in CE.NET and derived for mobile programming
(I always uses MS tools and technologies)
4.I am espcailly looking for game programming(in any language) for CE.Net

Thanks