    Could someone please help me to make it work on FF too?

    Thank you for your help,
    FlashT

    FlashT, Apr 15, 2008

  2. FlashT

    RobG Guest

    FlashT wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I got a script:
    >
    > http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/autocomplete/index.html
    >
    > It works fine on IE and Opera, but does not on FF.

    It seems to work as designed.

    > It does something on FF,
    > but not what it should do (check other browser to see how it should work).

    I presume you are referring to autocomplete - according to the notes,
    that is only intended to work in IE. The fact that it also works in
    Opera means that Opera has copied IE functionality sufficiently that
    it works (and incidentally is an advertisement for why feature
    detection is better than browser sniffing).

    That is doesn't work in Firefox means that Firefox doesn't implement
    the required (IE specific) features.

    > Could someone please help me to make it work on FF too?

    Ask Matt Kruse, it's his library.

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Apr 16, 2008