Please help me to make it work in FF...

RobG

FlashT said:
Hello,
I got a script:

http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/autocomplete/index.html

It works fine on IE and Opera, but does not on FF.

It seems to work as designed.

It does something on FF,
but not what it should do (check other browser to see how it should work).

I presume you are referring to autocomplete - according to the notes,
that is only intended to work in IE. The fact that it also works in
Opera means that Opera has copied IE functionality sufficiently that
it works (and incidentally is an advertisement for why feature
detection is better than browser sniffing).

That is doesn't work in Firefox means that Firefox doesn't implement
the required (IE specific) features.

Could someone please help me to make it work on FF too?

Ask Matt Kruse, it's his library.