    you are!!!!!!

    If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.

    Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

    Yucky Corpulent, Jan 27, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
    > understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
    > been working on.
    >
    > <HTML>
    > <BODY>
    > <P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
    > </BODY>
    > </HTML>
    >
    > Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
    > you are!!!!!!
    >
    > If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.
    >
    > Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

    Oh dear.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 27, 2006

  3. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:19:32 +0000, Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
    >> understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
    >> been working on.
    >>
    >> <HTML>
    >> <BODY>
    >> <P>What's up with all this stuff?</P> </BODY>
    >> </HTML>
    >>
    >> Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
    >> you are!!!!!!
    >>
    >> If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.
    >>
    >> Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

    > Oh dear.

    Tough call.

    It looks like a send-up.

    <clearing my Google Groups filter for a moment>

    But it's from Google Groups.

    Have I said "tough call" lately? :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Yucky Corpulent

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Jan 27, 2006
  5. Yucky Corpulent wrote:

    > I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
    > understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
    > been working on.

    No problem - saves all that nasty URL clicking.

    > <HTML>
    > <BODY>
    > <P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
    > </BODY>
    > </HTML>

    Ah, I see your problem. Try:

    <HTML dtd="XHTML 1.1 Transitional'>
    <BODY target="_blank">
    <MARQUEE font-size:4px;>What's up with all this stuff?</MARQUEE>
    </HTML>
    </BODY>

    If that doesn't work, I'd recommend some frame-based javascript.

    > Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

    You mean forum.

    Andrew

    Andrew Donaldson, Jan 27, 2006
  6. Yucky Corpulent

    Jim Guest

    "Yucky Corpulent" <> wrote in message
    >I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
    > understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
    > been working on.
    >
    > <HTML>
    > <BODY>
    > <P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
    > </BODY>
    > </HTML>
    >
    > Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
    > you are!!!!!!
    >
    > If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.
    >
    > Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

    YES! I'll help you gather emails for your spambots!

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 27, 2006