Please help me with this error in datagrid paging

William Gower

AllowCustomPaging must be true and VirtualItemCount must be set for a
DataGrid with ID DataGrid1 when AllowPaging is set to true and the selected
datasource does not implement ICollection.

I set AllowPaging = "True" and PageSize=10

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

William said:
AllowCustomPaging must be true and VirtualItemCount must be set for a
DataGrid with ID DataGrid1 when AllowPaging is set to true and the selected
datasource does not implement ICollection.

I set AllowPaging = "True" and PageSize=10

William, make sure you are binding a DataSet or DataTable to the
DataGrid rather than a DataReader. For more information read:

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com
http://www.ASPFAQs.com