please help me

Snir

hey guys.

listen i need the following:

a: an opinion on my site www.snirweb.com

b: people to sign my guestmap

c: people to sign the message board

d: people to vote in the poll

e: most important of all --- an answer to why the text to speech link
doesn't work (why the android doesn't answer)

thanks,

snir.

brucie

listen i need the following:
^^^^^^ please
a: an opinion on my site http://www.snirweb.com

it is unusable. everything from massive sized images to "kewl" effects.
over 2 minutes and all i see is the site logo, a row of little pics, an
annoying thing following my mouse around and snow. if you were designing
a site to do everything wrong then you've succeeded.

at 3 minutes i shut the browser down because its consuming so many
resources i cant do anything else on the computer.

if i turn JS and flash off i can access your content in about 8 seconds.
e: most important of all --- an answer to why the text to speech link
doesn't work (why the android doesn't answer)

it worked when i tried it and yes, i'm still wondering why i waited 8
minutes to discover that.

Steven

brucie said:
^^^^^^ please

@Brucie
He said please in the subject line (which for the rest was completely
useless).

@Snir
Subject lines are supposed to give a clue about the.. err.. subject.
I had the page open for st like 2 seconds, that is until I saw the smiley
next to the cursor. You'll have to get rid of that if you want me to come
back. It's childish and distracting, and it doesn't add any value. A real
turn-off.

Richard

Steven wrote:

@Brucie
He said please in the subject line (which for the rest was completely
useless).
@Snir
Subject lines are supposed to give a clue about the.. err.. subject.
I had the page open for st like 2 seconds, that is until I saw the smiley
next to the cursor. You'll have to get rid of that if you want me to come
back. It's childish and distracting, and it doesn't add any value. A real
turn-off.

Spoilsports. You two guys never have no fun.
Brucie......you need a better ISP.
Steve.....he did say he was a teenager ok?

Richard

Snir said:
hey guys.

two problems:
1) you're directing the page through aol.
<frameset rows="100%,*" id="dd_frameset_0001">
<frame src="http://members.aol.com/shaqman26/home.html"
name="dd_content_0001" frameborder="0" framespacing="0" noresize="noresize"
title="snirweb.com" scrolling="yes" />
<frame src="/blank-IGNORE.html" frameborder="0" framespacing="0"
noresize="noresize" title="blank page" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0" />
<noframes>

Why? you have your own domain, use it.

2) You're stealing directly from another source.

http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_minisite/demos/tts/tts_example.html

You don't go around copying other people's work and slapping it up without
making some adjustments.
Not to mention getting permission to use it.
In order for the voice to work properly, you need the coding installed on
that page, which you apparently do not have.

When I enter the true source as above, the voice works.
You have learned copy and paste, now learn what that the letters .js stand
for.

rf

Snir said:
hey guys.

listen i need the following:

a: an opinion on my site www.snirweb.com

Get rid of those bloody snowflakes, and that wart that follows the cursor
around.
e: most important of all --- an answer to why the text to speech link
doesn't work (why the android doesn't answer)

You already mentioned this.

Cheers
Richard.