    I am new in j2me...I have some doubts... 1. How to insert an image
    into a servlet? 2. How to access it from a mobile using j2me? 3. How
    to send an image file from a mobile to a servlet? Please help me...
    Hardy, Feb 2, 2007

  2. On Feb 2, 3:14 pm, "Hardy" <> wrote:
    > I am new in j2me...

    J2ME - please use capitals for acronyms.

    Which brings me to the fact that if
    this post was titled (in the subject) as ..
    'J2ME image <-> servlet?'
    ...it might help those who know about
    the details of that, to identify the post,
    and encourage them to read it.

    More a thought for any future threads,
    as people can become irate if a running
    thread is..