    nmot more than 1 second. Oh....Why...???

    Regards

    Thanks
    Vitamin, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Vitamin

    Atrax Guest

    Atrax, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Vitamin

    Vitamin Guest

    um...the sql server in located on other server
    but both web and sql server are in the same network (LAN)

    other, I access it throught TCP/IP, I am using asp to connect that sql
    server, everything is working fine, jsut the connection speed and the select
    max() problem, I have try to join about table together, it just take around
    7 seconds, however, I just want select the max number from a table, it take
    around 13 seconds, so crazy....

    how can i solve it?? thx~

    Vitamin, Sep 29, 2003