PLEASE HELP! .NET Framework upgrade problems

Rob

Hello and thank you in advance for anyone's input.
I installed framework 1.1 on my development machine in order to work
with the MSCRM application... now an app I developed when 1.0 was on
there won't work the same!! and I haven't made any code changes!

now at a point when a button used to fire off a calculation all it
does is clears the forms authentication and redirects the user to the
home page, and no where in the button code behind is it directing to
do this???

could this be 1.1 doing this??

Rob

let me add, I went ahead and downgraded using aspnet_iisreg the web
server back to 1.0 and the problem still exists, but never did
before??
ahhhh! how frustrating!