Please help on how to access subobject in the object in JNI

Discussion in 'Java' started by shinedance, Oct 10, 2011.

  1. shinedance

    shinedance

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All
    I have an issue I have been in trouble with.

    On java side, I have A and B classes:
    class A
    {
    int i;
    B bobject;
    }

    class B
    {
    int i;
    String s;
    }

    class Interface
    {
    public native int passToC( A aobject);
    }

    On JNI side I want to pass the fields in the class A to C side for function call. The question how to access the field with class B?

    Please give some suggestions, thank you very very much.:adore:

    shinedance, Oct 10, 2011