Please help.....Poor....ASP with JAVA class

Vitamin

I have written a JAVA class
it have compiled with -target 1.1 arguement

and I just can instant it twice time. (said, I can instant it at the first
time and second time). When I try to instant it anymore, it prompt me
"The remote procedure call failed and did not execute." message. What does
it mean?

After, I need restart my web server...

My java is used to create new socket and connect to other server.

I am using getObject("java:classNameHere") method....