PLEASE HELP W/ Adding item to a 2 dim array

HolaGoogle

Hi all,

Please help me with the following..it's realy urgent and i tried
everything i could and i can't get it work properly!! Thanks in
advance.

Here's what i'm trying to accomplish:
in my form i have a table with 3 rows (3 input text), in which user
can enter values and then clik save. When he clicks the Save button,
i'd like to be able to add the created items to the end of my table
(by adding rows dynamically to a table) so that can create his own
table dynamicaly with values he wants.
the first row is my table index. goes from 0 to whatever the user
wants....
i know how to add an item to 1 dim array. i know how to insert row to
a table using insertRow() but what i don't know is to put the whole
thing together....

<TABLE ID = "mytable">
<input type="button" value ="Save" onclick="addItemToArray();">

i want my addItemToArray() method to create new rows (with the right
index and with values given by the user!!) any idea???

please please please please please please

Tx a million!