    outside of the frames. You can view our online galleries at
    http://www.simplyelegant.ws/gallery.html

    Thank you for your expertise.

    no1cwbyfan, Nov 11, 2003

  2. no1cwbyfan

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    no1cwbyfan wrote:
    > I would like a home page button that would open the homepage outside
    > of the frames. You can view our online galleries at
    > http://www.simplyelegant.ws/gallery.html

    Why not add an extra frame on top with your default information like
    Sharon's Web Photo Gallery / SE15A - COLOR
    Simply Elegant Photography and Design
    10/18/2003
    Call (405) 314-2654 to order!

    AND a menu pointing to whereever you want.

    An alternative is use PHP to show every picture on the same page with the
    default text and menu. Could save you a lot of work because you only need
    one html page for all your photographs.
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 11, 2003

  3. (Crosspost to adobe.photoshop.windows removed)

    In article <er8sb.1938$7o3.195@okepread04>,
    "no1cwbyfan" <> wrote:

    > Although, I love the ability to do this in Photoshop I cannot
    > figure out how to include a home page button in the banner area of each
    > gallery.

    I don't know anything about creating galleries with Photoshop. If your
    gallery was created with it I would recommend not using it. First, it
    took forever to load the thumbnails with my dial-up connection (I
    didn't wait around, sorry!), and using frames is not recommended by
    many.

    Why not use a script? I like spgm, (Simple Picture Gallery Manager
    <http://spgm.sourceforge.net/>), a php script. But there are many
    others, some that are more automated when it comes to generating
    thumbnails and such. It takes a little searching to find just what you
    want, but I bet it's out there.

    You can then use templates so navigation back to your main page is
    easier.

    HTH

    Audry

    --
    I am not a professional woman.
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com

    T. Audry Glamour, Nov 11, 2003
  4. no1cwbyfan

    Doc Starr Guest

    Hi,
    Go to the Photoshop folder and look for the presets folder. In that folder
    is another folder called WebContactSheet. IN
    that folder is one folder for each gallery type. Go into the folder of the
    gallery you want to use and edit the html code you find there to add the
    buttons you need in the appropriate places.
    Cheers,
    Doc

    "no1cwbyfan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Let me say first off I'm somewhat of a beginner to both Photoshop and

    HTML.

    > I'm using Photoshop 7 to create online photo galleries for my wife who is

    > photographer. Although, I love the ability to do this in Photoshop I

    cannot
    > figure out how to include a home page button in the banner area of each
    > gallery. I'm hoping to find a way that would allow me to only place the

    code
    > once and still have it show up throughout the gallery. Any advice would be
    > greatly appreciated, because when people are viewing their photos, they

    can

    Doc Starr, Nov 11, 2003
  5. no1cwbyfan

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:48:29 -0600, "no1cwbyfan" <> wrote:

    : Hello,
    :
    : Let me say first off I'm somewhat of a beginner to both Photoshop and HTML.
    :
    : I'm using Photoshop 7 to create online photo galleries for my wife who is a
    : photographer. Although, I love the ability to do this in Photoshop I cannot
    : figure out how to include a home page button in the banner area of each
    : gallery. I'm hoping to find a way that would allow me to only place the code
    : once and still have it show up throughout the gallery. Any advice would be
    : greatly appreciated, because when people are viewing their photos, they can
    : very easily get 20 or 30 deep and then have no way to get back to our
    : homepage. I would like a home page button that would open the homepage
    : outside of the frames. You can view our online galleries at
    : http://www.simplyelegant.ws/gallery.html
    :
    : Thank you for your expertise.

    Perhaps something like this?

    <frameset rows="10%,*">
    <frame name="menu.html" src="" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
    scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">
    <frameset cols="20%,*">
    <frame name="thumbs" src="" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
    scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">
    <frame name="pics" src="" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
    scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">
    </frameset>
    </frameset>

    Sid