Please help with FormMail

fastjack

Hi,
I'm using FomrMail and I'm trying to customize the html email with the
form values that a user inputs. The form emails, but the values are
not returned. Here's the code:

In the sub send_mail I have the following:

# USE HTML-DEFINED FORM #
&ReadParse(*input);
print MAIL "Name: $input{firstName} ";
print MAIL "Last Name: $input{lastName}";

# END HTML DEFINED FORM

I've also tried:

# USE HTML-DEFINED FORM #
&ReadParse(*input);
print MAIL "<br>Name: $input{'firstName'} ";
print MAIL "<br>Last Name: $input{'lastName'}";

# END HTML DEFINED FORM

Results are emailed as follows:

Walter Roberson

:# USE HTML-DEFINED FORM #
:&ReadParse(*input);
:print MAIL "Name: $input{firstName} ";
:print MAIL "Last Name: $input{lastName}";

You aren't putting any newline in there, so everything is going to
run together on one line.

To debug your problem, I would suggest that you temporarily add in:

print MAIL "input field $_ had value |$input{_value}|\n" foreach (keys %input);