Please help with SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Matt Culbreth

Hello All,

I've got a very simple ASP.NET 2.0 application which uses a DLL from a
third party. I don't have the source to this DLL.

Everything has been working fine on my XP development machine, but as
soon as I deploy to a Windows 2003 Server I'm getting the following
error:

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted
callers.]

I can't add any entries to the AssemblyInfo.cs of this library, since
I don't have the source. I've tried editing my web.config file to
work on a lower level of trust, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Any ideas here? Is there a Microsoft configuration file or
application I should be using?

Thanks,

Matt