    Sedat Eyuboglu
    www.bestflashdesigns.com
    www.18reklam.com

    Sedat Eyuboglu, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Sedat Eyuboglu

    Shan Guest

    Whats the error you are getting.

    You can compile all the pages and just copy your aspx,ascx
    pages,web.config,global.asax pages to ur remote server.You
    dont need any of your .cs/.vb files....

    Thanks,
    -Shan

    server.
    >i developed classes and build the all application on my

    server there is no
    >error. All thigs ok. but on the server i couldn't run it.
    >i think there is an error with the publishing. What is

    the rules for
    >publishing a .net app to the remote server.
    >all events and other methodes for my pages codded in

    classes... is it

    Shan, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Server Error in '/' Application.

    but i can't see the detailed error message

    server says your web.config file configured to show customerrors
    i changed the line to
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    but there is nothing changed

    i ll contanct with the hosting company may be there is a setting that i must
    know...

    Sedat Eyuboglu, Dec 12, 2003