Please help with treeview (IE web controls)

Dan

Hi,

Please help :

++ The second node level dotted are not shown ++

We are currently experiencing a pretty strange behavior with TreeView
control that comes with IE webcontrols. Actually when used on OS other
than XP, everything works fine but when it is use on XP, the line that
links a child node to his parent is not drawing and after that
happens, the whole web application seems to be "freezed".

Thanks

Robert Koritnik

If it works on other OS versions try to check IE versions on your machines.
TreeView control renders to some special XML like tags that are not native
to HTML and javascript script behind can operate with it. But this
Javascript runs in your IE so i suspect that IE versions are different or
maybe even settings of it. Check that for start.