    links a child node to his parent is not drawing and after that
    happens, the whole web application seems to be "freezed".

    Thanks

    Dan, May 27, 2004

  2. If it works on other OS versions try to check IE versions on your machines.
    TreeView control renders to some special XML like tags that are not native
    to HTML and javascript script behind can operate with it. But this
    Javascript runs in your IE so i suspect that IE versions are different or
    maybe even settings of it. Check that for start.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, May 28, 2004