Please Help!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by D@Z, Jul 3, 2004.

  1. D@Z

    D@Z Guest

    Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it'
    all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editin
    them in the admin area, I get the following message:

    > Internal Server Error
    > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and wa
    > unable to complete your request.
    > Please contact the server administrator, an
    > inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you migh
    > have done that may have caused the error.
    >
    > More information about this error may be available in the serve
    > error log.
    >
    > Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying t
    > use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

    Can anyone PLEASE help me? You can visit my message boards at
    http://www.korntv.co.uk/boards/

    Thanks
    -
    D@

  2. On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:26:44 +0000, D wrote:

    > Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it's
    > all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editing
    > them in the admin area, I get the following message:

    >> More information about this error may be available in the server
    >> error log.

    So what's the server error_log say? That's where the useful information
    is.

    (If your host doesn't permit you to see the error log, get a new host.)

    --
    Some say the Wired doesn't have political borders like the real world,
    but there are far too many nonsense-spouting anarchists or idiots who
    Owen Jacobson, Jul 3, 2004

  3. D@Z

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it's
    > all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editing
    > them in the admin area, I get the following message:
    >

    > > Internal Server Error
    > > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
    > > unable to complete your request.
    > > Please contact the server administrator, and
    > > inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
    > > have done that may have caused the error.
    > >
    > > More information about this error may be available in the server
    > > error log.
    > >
    > > Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
    > > use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

    Read your error log. ISTM that you've fscked the CGI by fiddling with
    stuff you don't understand. Not only was it sheer brilliance on your
    part to select such a great subject line, but it was also a blinding
    piece of genius to give hardly any relevant information in your post.

    Enough said. Another F4D moron.

    --
    Hywel

    Big Brother Petition - Better TV Wanted!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/BBFlood/
    Hywel, Jul 3, 2004
  4. D@Z

    brucie Guest