Please Help!

D@Z

Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it'
all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editin
them in the admin area, I get the following message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and wa
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, (e-mail address removed) an
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you migh
have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the serve
error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying t
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone PLEASE help me? You can visit my message boards at
http://www.korntv.co.uk/boards/

Thanks
-
D@

Owen Jacobson

Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it's
all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editing
them in the admin area, I get the following message:

So what's the server error_log say? That's where the useful information
is.

(If your host doesn't permit you to see the error log, get a new host.)

Hywel

Hi everyone! I've been skining my Invision Power Board (v1.2) and it's
all gone fine but when I try to save the HTML Templates after editing
them in the admin area, I get the following message:

Read your error log. ISTM that you've fscked the CGI by fiddling with
stuff you don't understand. Not only was it sheer brilliance on your
part to select such a great subject line, but it was also a blinding
piece of genius to give hardly any relevant information in your post.

Enough said. Another F4D moron.