Please Help

Santosh

Hi,
I have problem setting the focus on the required
textbox on a mobile page. I want to do the following thing:
I have two textBoxes. I call submit on TextChange event of
1st Textbox through AutoPostback=True/Javascript function.
Then reloads the same page with validated data in the 1st
textbox. Its ok till this point. Now i want to set the
focus on the 2nd Textbox so that the user can enter data
without scrolling(in case of multiple textboxes).
The problem i faced:
1. i cannot raise client-side script from page load event
in case of mobile page.
2. i cannot access asp session variables so that i can
decide which control to set focus on in javascript
function.
So how do i determine from which control i had called
submit, in order to set the focus on the next control.
This has to be done in the page load event of mobile page
as each time the page gets loaded due to postback, cursor
should be placed on the next available textbox(field).
Any help is appreciated.
Thanx in advance.
Regards,
Santosh