Please Help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Santosh, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Santosh

    Santosh Guest

    Hi,
    I have problem setting the focus on the required
    textbox on a mobile page. I want to do the following thing:
    I have two textBoxes. I call submit on TextChange event of
    1st Textbox through AutoPostback=True/Javascript function.
    Then reloads the same page with validated data in the 1st
    textbox. Its ok till this point. Now i want to set the
    focus on the 2nd Textbox so that the user can enter data
    without scrolling(in case of multiple textboxes).
    The problem i faced:
    1. i cannot raise client-side script from page load event
    in case of mobile page.
    2. i cannot access asp session variables so that i can
    decide which control to set focus on in javascript
    function.
    So how do i determine from which control i had called
    submit, in order to set the focus on the next control.
    This has to be done in the page load event of mobile page
    as each time the page gets loaded due to postback, cursor
    should be placed on the next available textbox(field).
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanx in advance.
    Regards,
    Santosh