    Any suggestions welcome.

    Thank you
    Ami

    Ami, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Ami

    Mike Brind Guest

    Ami wrote:
    > I need to secure my web page, when it is reading a file from the
    > physical folder.
    > Say for eg.. I have a page Page1.aspx,

    ASP.NET? This group covers classic ASP which is totally different.
    You will stand a better chance of getting help from one of the dotnet
    groups. Try microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Ami

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ami wrote on 09 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I need to secure my web page, when it is reading a file from the
    > physical folder.
    > Say for eg.. I have a page Page1.aspx, ..............

    There was no way for you to know it,
    but this is a classic asp newsgroup.

    Try a dot.net group.

    --