please helpppppppp check box and datalist

mahsa

I have a datalist that show quantity price and some information in each row when user click oon checkbox it show in quantity 1 and calculate the price with the item he have already in shopping card my broblem is how can I do onselectedchange check bo

I want to have onselectedchange event for the check box in my datalist when I try to use it is makes error becouse the checkbox dynamicly in datalist and it dosent have
this.CheckBox1.CheckedChanged += new System.EventHandler(this.CheckBox1_CheckedChanged)

or if I us
<input type="checkbox" id="cbItem" runat="server" onclick="test(this)

value='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PartNo")%>' NAME="cbItem"><%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PartNo")%
instead of asp:checkbox it dosent work with my public void in serverside I confuse
I just want to have a check box in datalist that when it checked it call some voi
whats your Idea