please join into US Recruiters Network thanks

Imran

Hi Friends please join into Network of recruiters thanks....

1) Join (e-mail address removed)

2) Click on this link to join my linkedin network
http://www.linkedin.com/in/imrangmg

3) my Yahoo IM < profilesondemand > and < junaidmd_gmg >
Thanks & Regards

Moh'd Junaid Imran
Tel: 508-532-0912
Fax: 508 - 302 - 1097
E-mail: (e-mail address removed) ,
www.gmg-corp.com ,
Y! : profilesondemand

red floyd

Imran said:
[spam redacted]

LinkedIn customer service notified. They have said that they will give
him a warning, and let him know he's violating LinkedIn TOS.