please join into US Recruiters Network thanks

Discussion in 'C++' started by Imran, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. Imran

    Imran Guest

    Hi Friends please join into Network of recruiters thanks....

    1) Join

    2) Click on this link to join my linkedin network
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/imrangmg

    3) my Yahoo IM < profilesondemand > and < junaidmd_gmg >
    Thanks & Regards

    Moh'd Junaid Imran
    Tel: 508-532-0912
    Fax: 508 - 302 - 1097
    E-mail: ,
    www.gmg-corp.com ,
    Y! : profilesondemand
    Imran, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Imran wrote:
    > Hi Friends please join into [..]

    Your organization has nothing to do with C++, so why should
    we bother? Please stop spamming.
    Victor Bazarov, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Imran

    red floyd Guest

    Imran wrote:
    > [spam redacted]

    Maybe I'll complain to LinkedIn
    red floyd, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Imran

    red floyd Guest

    Imran wrote:
    > [spam redacted]

    LinkedIn customer service notified. They have said that they will give
    him a warning, and let him know he's violating LinkedIn TOS.
    red floyd, Jul 9, 2007