Please look - much needed input

VK

Hi,

We trying to update another company's server with information from our
website.

In the regular flow of website ends with redirect to confirmation page,
I am trying to put in a form field and pass some of the information as
hidden field to company's server just before this redirect. Would this
work?

The other company is requesting a page where user would be redirected to
but this would not work since some of the information exists in
querystring or session variables.

thanks so much in advance.

Curt_C [MVP]

VK said:
Hi,

We trying to update another company's server with information from our
website.

In the regular flow of website ends with redirect to confirmation page,
I am trying to put in a form field and pass some of the information as
hidden field to company's server just before this redirect. Would this
work?

The other company is requesting a page where user would be redirected to
but this would not work since some of the information exists in
querystring or session variables.

thanks so much in advance.
Huh?
The company at the other end will need to do the work.

Bullschmidt

<<
In the regular flow of website ends with redirect to confirmation page,I
am trying to put in a form field and pass some of the information as
hidden field to company's server just before this redirect. Would this
work?
It seems like with hidden fields you'd do a form submit which would then
automatically send a post or querystring.

If you want to redirect instead then you'd need to build the querystring
part (possibly after the form posted back to itself or something).

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com