    but this would not work since some of the information exists in
    querystring or session variables.

    thanks so much in advance.

    VK, Jun 16, 2005

  2. VK

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    VK wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We trying to update another company's server with information from our
    > website.
    >
    > In the regular flow of website ends with redirect to confirmation page,
    > I am trying to put in a form field and pass some of the information as
    > hidden field to company's server just before this redirect. Would this
    > work?
    >
    > The other company is requesting a page where user would be redirected to
    > but this would not work since some of the information exists in
    > querystring or session variables.
    >
    > thanks so much in advance.

    Huh?
    The company at the other end will need to do the work.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 16, 2005

  3. VK

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    In the regular flow of website ends with redirect to confirmation page,I
    am trying to put in a form field and pass some of the information as
    hidden field to company's server just before this redirect. Would this
    work?

    It seems like with hidden fields you'd do a form submit which would then
    automatically send a post or querystring.

    If you want to redirect instead then you'd need to build the querystring
    part (possibly after the form posted back to itself or something).

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jun 30, 2005