pLEASE neeD HELP

jayparaiso

Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
page? Thanks, Jay

Dag Sunde

Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
page? Thanks, Jay

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way...

First, you do the research you need by reading a couple of books
on the subject, and read a couple of hundred How-to's on the net.

Then, loaded with knowledge you try to do it yourself.

When you get stuck with a particular problem concerning Javascript,
you post your Javascript problem here, stripped down to a simple
demonstration/explanation og your problem.

_Then_ we help... (If we can...)

Bruno Desthuilliers

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
page?

Esay as pie: first you create a dynamic form with log and password, then
a form for personal details, then a database, then everything else
related to the registration page, and then you're done.

HTH

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>
, dated Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:46:51 remote, seen in
Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
page? Thanks, Jay

FYI : choosing a rEALLY stupiD TITLE helps to ensure that your question
will only be taken seriously by those of corresponding intelligence,
which has the advantage that you might be able to understand their
answers.

Read the newsgroup FAQ and the pages to which it links.