    personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
    page? Thanks, Jay
    , Apr 7, 2006

  2. Dag Sunde Guest

    <> skrev i melding
    news:...
    > Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
    > registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
    > know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
    > personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
    > page? Thanks, Jay

    Sorry, but it doesn't work that way...

    First, you do the research you need by reading a couple of books
    on the subject, and read a couple of hundred How-to's on the net.

    Then, loaded with knowledge you try to do it yourself.

    When you get stuck with a particular problem concerning Javascript,
    you post your Javascript problem here, stripped down to a simple
    demonstration/explanation og your problem.

    _Then_ we help... (If we can...)

    --
    Dag.
    Dag Sunde, Apr 7, 2006

  3. a écrit :
    > Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
    > registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
    > know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
    > personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
    > page?

    Esay as pie: first you create a dynamic form with log and password, then
    a form for personal details, then a database, then everything else
    related to the registration page, and then you're done.

    HTH
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Apr 7, 2006
  4. JRS: In article <>
    , dated Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:46:51 remote, seen in
    news:comp.lang.javascript, posted :
    >Hi Newsgroups, I'm begginner for web designing. i want to create
    >registration page, what are the things to be considered? Please let me
    >know how to create a dynamic form like log in and password, form for
    >personal details, database and every thing that related to registration
    >page? Thanks, Jay

    FYI : choosing a rEALLY stupiD TITLE helps to ensure that your question
    will only be taken seriously by those of corresponding intelligence,
    which has the advantage that you might be able to understand their
    answers.

    Read the newsgroup FAQ and the pages to which it links.

    Dr John Stockton, Apr 8, 2006