PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Castor porblem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Gandu, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. Gandu

    Gandu Guest

    I am a newbie to the Castor library. As per the instructions at the
    exolab site,
    I have added the paths of the relevant jar files to the CLASSPATH.
    However,
    whenever I type in:
    D:\Castor\org\exolab\castor\builder>java
    org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator -i
    D:\\Castor\org\exolab\castor\dsml\schema\dsml.xsd

    I get the error message:

    org/apache/xml/serialize/XMLSerializer
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.load(BuilderConfiguration.java:440)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.getDefault(BuilderConfiguration.java:247)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.<init>(BuilderConfiguration.java:233)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java:272)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java:261)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java:252)
    at org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.main(SourceGenerator.java:708)
    Could someone please help me?

    Gandu, Jan 8, 2004