    Only one developer. Please help this lone guy so his concept would come
    to fruitition. It looks very intriguing.

    , May 4, 2005

  2. bugbear Guest

    Re: Please please please help this guy with his open source javaapp

    wrote:

    > I don't know him, I don't have any connection with him, I only found
    > out about it on searching sourceforge for the term "spreadsheet", but
    > it looks intriguing like hell.
    >
    > http://matrex.sourceforge.net/
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/matrex/
    >
    > Only one developer. Please help this lone guy so his concept would come
    > to fruitition. It looks very intriguing.

    Feh. What "concept"? No docs, no FAQ, no justification of why his
    idea has any merit.

    Spreadsheets work becuase of their wide applicability.

    What's this guy's idea do? I don't know, and he ain't telling.

    BugBear

    bugbear, May 4, 2005

  3. Chris Uppal Guest

    bugbear wrote:

    > > http://matrex.sourceforge.net/
    > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/matrex/
    > >
    > > Only one developer. Please help this lone guy so his concept would come
    > > to fruitition. It looks very intriguing.

    > Feh. What "concept"? No docs, no FAQ, no justification of why his
    > idea has any merit.

    Actually there is a fair bit of documentation.

    Personally, I think it looks pretty interesting -- (but I don't anticipate
    wanting to do matrix-based calculations any time soon).

    I'm not so sure that he needs all that much help, though -- he seems to be
    doing a decent job (of design, implementation, and documentation) all by
    himself.

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, May 4, 2005
  4. bugbear Guest

    Chris Uppal wrote:
    > bugbear wrote:
    >

    >>>http://matrex.sourceforge.net/
    >>>http://sourceforge.net/projects/matrex/
    >>>
    >>>Only one developer. Please help this lone guy so his concept would come
    >>>to fruitition. It looks very intriguing.

    >>Feh. What "concept"? No docs, no FAQ, no justification of why his
    >>idea has any merit.

    > Actually there is a fair bit of documentation.
    >
    > Personally, I think it looks pretty interesting -- (but I don't anticipate
    > wanting to do matrix-based calculations any time soon).
    >
    > I'm not so sure that he needs all that much help, though -- he seems to be
    > doing a decent job (of design, implementation, and documentation) all by
    > himself.

    Can you help this bear of little brain find the docs?
    I wandered around his source-forge hole and found nowt.

    BugBear

    bugbear, May 4, 2005
  5. Chris Uppal Guest

    Chris Uppal, May 5, 2005