    other books more suitable?

    Any opinion will be appreciated.

    many thanks!

    van6, Oct 1, 2006

  2. van6

    David Harmon Guest

    On 30 Sep 2006 20:11:46 -0700 in comp.lang.c++, "van6"
    <> wrote,
    > I am a windows guy,and I adore C++ programming language. I have
    >some knowledge of C ,but c++ is my favorite (I am a college student ,I
    >have used c++ to design console programs for 3 years) . Now the
    >question is that I want to programming under Windows platform , I

    "Windows platform" is outside the topic of this newsgroup, which is
    the C++ language. See the welcome message posted twice per week in
    comp.lang.c++ under the subject "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this
    first." or available at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    I will say, however, don't miss John Torjo's win32gui library
    http://www.torjo.com/win32gui/

    David Harmon, Oct 1, 2006

  3. van6

    Michael Guest

    > I am a windows guy,and I adore C++ programming language.
    > Is there any other books more suitable?

    Jeff Prosise's book on MFC is also very good.

    Michael

    Michael, Oct 1, 2006