    # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
    # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be notified
    $notify = '';

    Guest, Feb 2, 2004

  2. In article <ghhTb.15779$QJ3.14460@fed1read04>, <> wrote:
    :help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

    :# if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
    :# between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be notified
    :$notify = '';

    Insufficient information -- it depends how whatever program you
    are using (which you don't mention) processes the variable, and it
    depends on how the program does the mailing, which in turn may depend
    on how your system mailer is configured.

    Most likely, though, you should simply list the addresses inside
    the quotes, with comma as a separator, and no spaces:

    $notify - ',';
    --
    Disobey all self-referential sentences!

    Walter Roberson, Feb 2, 2004

  3. <> <> wrote:

    > Subject: Please repost post r-armed.r040 armed and dangerous

    What does that mean?

    What is "r-armed.r040"?

    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

    ^^^^^^^^^^^

    What script?

    There is no script in your article, only a single line of
    code that makes no output.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Feb 2, 2004
  4. <> wrote in news:ghhTb.15779$QJ3.14460@fed1read04:

    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
    >
    > # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email
    > address # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not
    > like to be notified $notify = '';

    Do not post the same inane question multiple times.

    --
    A. Sinan Unur

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 2, 2004
  5. wrote:

    Sorry, you must be using some proprietary identification schema for Usenet
    articles. I can't find teh post "r-armed.r040 armed and dangerous" anywhere.

    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
    >
    > # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email
    > address # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would
    > not like to be notified $notify = '';

    What script? There is just one single line of code.

    And what do you mean by "adding email to script"? Do you want to append the
    body of emails to your script (not that that would make any sense to me, but
    who knows what you have in mind)?
    Well, what about copy-and-paste in your favourite editor?

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 2, 2004