Please repost post r-armed.r040 armed and dangerous

Guest

help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

# if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
# between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be notified
$notify = '(e-mail address removed)';

Walter Roberson

:help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

:# if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
:# between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be notified
:$notify = '(e-mail address removed)';

Insufficient information -- it depends how whatever program you
are using (which you don't mention) processes the variable, and it
depends on how the program does the mailing, which in turn may depend
on how your system mailer is configured.

Most likely, though, you should simply list the addresses inside
the quotes, with comma as a separator, and no spaces:

$notify - '(e-mail address removed),[email protected]';

Tad McClellan

Subject: Please repost post r-armed.r040 armed and dangerous

What does that mean?

What is "r-armed.r040"?

help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
^^^^^^^^^^^

What script?

There is no script in your article, only a single line of
code that makes no output.

A. Sinan Unur

help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

# if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email
address # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not
like to be notified $notify = '(e-mail address removed)';

Do not post the same inane question multiple times.

Jürgen Exner

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

Sorry, you must be using some proprietary identification schema for Usenet
articles. I can't find teh post "r-armed.r040 armed and dangerous" anywhere.
help, How do I add multiple emails to this script

# if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email
address # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would
not like to be notified $notify = '(e-mail address removed)';

What script? There is just one single line of code.

And what do you mean by "adding email to script"? Do you want to append the
body of emails to your script (not that that would make any sense to me, but
who knows what you have in mind)?
Well, what about copy-and-paste in your favourite editor?

jue