please someone help me ...

Alessandro Rinaldi

Hi all, what's wrong in this ?

I added a simple Control with viewstate (ie : label, or my User control... )
dynamically in the controls collection of a TD cell created dynamically too,
i lose the viewstate. not in the postback but just at the First time the
page running !

Sincerly the td cell is added again at the tr control and then in a table
control (every one loaded dinamically)

if i see with (trace=true for the page) the viewstate info, i can see that
viewstate size for my label created dynamically is 0.
every control loaded dinamically have a Unique ID.

If i add this control to a simple placeholder at the first level of the page
it's working...

Why ? where i mistake ?

hi
Alessandro