Please tell me some useful website about STL

catkin

As a STL beginner,I want to study it and I want to find some useful code
example. Thank you!

Gavin Deane

catkin said:
As a STL beginner,I want to study it and I want to find some useful code
example. Thank you!

I don't know about a website, but it sounds like what you need is this
book
http://www.josuttis.com/libbook/

As well as all the details about the book, that website does have a
link to all the example programs, though whether they are useful to you
without the book for reference I'm not sure. Have a look.

Obviously a website is free and a book isn't, but that book is well
worth the investment. It will pay for itself over and over.

Gavin Deane

catkin

Gavin said:
I don't know about a website, but it sounds like what you need is this
book
http://www.josuttis.com/libbook/

As well as all the details about the book, that website does have a
link to all the example programs, though whether they are useful to you
without the book for reference I'm not sure. Have a look.

Obviously a website is free and a book isn't, but that book is well
worth the investment. It will pay for itself over and over.

Gavin Deane
Thank you very much!