Please Test Video Download

Toby A Inkster

Christopher said:

Yes, the downloads appear to work fine. However, the rest of your markup
has room for improvement. For example:

This site definitely suffers from a bad case of I've-heard-that-the-
font-tag-is-bad-and-div-and-span-are-good-so-I'll-only-use-div-and-
span-from-now-on syndrome. This disease can prove terminal, but the good
news is that there is a treatment!

For every class (and in some cases ID) you add to your style sheet, think
"what does this class *mean*?" -- it usually won't mean "put this in bold"
-- it will usually mean something like "this is important", so find the
HTML element that has the same meaning, in this case perhaps <strong> and
use that instead. If <strong> doesn't look right, then style that with
CSS, for example <strong class="bigandred">.

You should be able to elimitate 80% of your div and span tags this way and
replace them with more appropriate markup.