Please try the applet again

Linh

Many were reporting "Stack over". I found that my container could handle the
amount generated by the page.
I am using a slow pentium (550MHz), the problem never showed.

After examining a couple stack traces people sent, I have corrected the
problem.

Thanks for reporting the problems.

I'd always thought that it worked just a bit too well on my machine.

Linh.

Andrew Thompson

Hi Linh!

I recall looking at your applet the other
night, but since you changed the title,
this post is not connected to it, and
does not have the URL you supplied.

It would also be handy to anyone reading
this first, to know the history from the
comments in the original thread.
<http://google.com/groups?th=e88790de403046f8>

Would you mind taking it back up on
that thread?

*****
Also, I wondered why the post was not going through
before I noticed you had redirected follow-ups
to yourself.

What the heck do you think usenet is?
Your 24x7 personal help-line??

'Ask in public - get answers in public'