please urgent assistance needed.

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by mariam seseseko, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Dear friend,

    I am Mrs. Sese-seko widow of late President
    Mobutu Sese-seko of Zaire, now known as
    Democratic Republicof Congo (DRC).
    I am moved to write you this letter. This was
    in confidence considering my present
    circumstance and situation. I escaped along
    with myhusband and two of our sons Charles and Basher out ofDemocratic Republic of
    Congo (DRC) to Abidjan, Coted'ivoire where
    my family and I settled, while we later
    moved to settled in Morroco where my
    husband laterdied of cancer disease.
    However, due to this situation we
    decided to change most of my husband's
    billions of dollars deposited in Swiss
    bank and other countries into other
    forms of money coded for safe purpose
    because the new head of state of
    (Dr) Mr Laurent Kabila has made
    arrangementwith the Swiss government
    and other European countries to freeze
    all my late husband's treasures deposited
    in some european countries. Hence,
    my children and Idecided laying low in
    Africa to study the situation till when
    things gets better. Like now that
    president Kabila is dead and the son
    taking over(Joseph Kabila). One of
    my late husband's chateaux in Southern
    France was confiscated by the french
    government, and as such I had to change
    my identity so that my investment will
    not be traced and confiscated.
    I have deposited the sum Fourteen Million
    United StateDollars (US$14,000,000,00.)
    With a security companyfor safe keeping.
    What I want you to do is to indicate your
    interest that you can assist us in receiving
    the money on our behalf, so that I can
    introduce you to my son (Charles) who has
    the out modalities for the claimof the said
    funds. I want you to assist in investing
    this money, but I will not want my identity
    revealed.I will also want to acquire real/landed
    properties andstock in multi-national companies
    and to engage in other safe and non-speculative
    investments as adviseby your good self.
    May I at this point emphasize the high level
    of confidentiality, which this upcoming project
    demands,and hope you will not betray the trust
    and confidence, which I repose in you.
    In conclusion, if you want to assist us,
    my son (Charles) shall divulge to you all briefs
    regarding this project, tell you where the funds
    are currently being maintained and also discuss
    remuneration for your services.
    For this reason kindly furnish us your contact
    information,that isyour personal telephone and
    fax number for validationpurpose and acknowledge
    receipt of this mail using theabove email address.

    Yours sincerely,
    Mrs. Mariam M. Seseseko.

    Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329

    mariam seseseko, Sep 29, 2003