Please Urgent help in DataGrid problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by gops, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. gops

    gops Guest

    This is my sql query

    "SELECT UC_Course_Unit.Unit_ID, Unit.Unit_Name,
    UC_Course_Unit.Semester_Offered, UC_Course_Unit.Year_Offered FROM Unit
    INNER JOIN UC_Course_Unit ON Unit.Unit_ID = UC_Course_Unit.Unit_ID
    WHERE (((UC_Course_Unit.Unit_ID) Not In (SELECT OS_Course_Unit.Unit_ID
    FROM OS_Course_Unit WHERE (((OS_Course_Unit.OS_course_ID)="+
    OscourseID +")))) AND ((UC_Course_Unit.Course_ID)='"+ UCCouseID
    +"'))ORDER BY UC_Course_Unit.Year_Offered",cts);

    I want to format the data grid something looks like this

    Semester 1 Semester2
    Year 1

    Subject 1 Subject 1
    Subject 2 Subject 2
    Subject 3 Subject 3
    Subject 4 Subject 4

    Year 2
    Subject 1 Subject 1
    Subject 2 Subject 2
    Subject 3 Subject 3
    Subject 4 Subject 4

    Thanks in advanced show me some code how can solve this problem

    gop

    gops, Apr 29, 2004