PLIZ HELP ME!

Akaketwa

MAY U please assist with the following, i am stuck:

1) i want to add security to the application that i have deloped. my
security roles are mapped to groups in a Domino Server. I want to come
up with a java program that returns all the roles a logged on user
belongs to.

2)i want to produce a program that returns all the users who are logged
on to the system.

3)how do i configure automatic loggoff in the web.xml after a given
period of user inactivity.

again PLIZ HELP ME ITS URGENT. Thanx in advance. I am using rational
application developer 6 + websphere application server v6 + on SUSE
linux enterprise server 9. Any links to some helpful internet sources
are also welcome. even responses closer to the answer are also welcome.