    How can read the results in other way, without use Fill or
    DataReader?

    Thanks in advance.
    Jorge Maganto, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Jorge Maganto

    anon Guest

    I am not aware of any issues regarding data adapters and
    filling datasets - at least not the kind you mention :)

    Are you sure each session is using its own instance of the
    database connection, command and adapter objects?

    What type of database are you connecting to? The CSV file
    driver does not permit shared connections in some
    situations.

    Regards,

    Darren

    anon, Dec 2, 2003