Plone question

KH

Sorry, if this is the incorrect forum for this post; I couldn't find a
better one.

I'm just learning to use Plone/Zope and I'm trying to create a form in
one of the plone documents. Needless to say, creating an HTML document
and putting the code <dtml-var URL0> is blank, and no other dtml related
variables seem to be doing anything. Wondering if this is maybe a
simple configuration or user-error issue? Thanks~

/KH

Josef Meile

Hi,
Sorry, if this is the incorrect forum for this post; I couldn't find a
better one.
Yes it is.
I'm just learning to use Plone/Zope and I'm trying to create a form in
one of the plone documents. Needless to say, creating an HTML document
and putting the code <dtml-var URL0> is blank, and no other dtml related
variables seem to be doing anything. Wondering if this is maybe a
simple configuration or user-error issue? Thanks~
You should probably take a look at:
http://plone.org/development/lists/ (official plone lists)

or:

Regards,