Plot a contour inside a contour

Isaac Won

I tried to plot one smaller contour inside of the other larger contour. I have two different 2D-arrays. One is with smaller grid spacing and smaller domain size and the other is with larger spacing and larger domain size. So,I tried to use fig.add_axes function as follows:
fig = plt.figure()
ax1 = fig.add_axes([0.1,0.1,0.8,0.8])
.

John Ladasky

I tried to plot one smaller contour inside of the other larger contour.

Using what software? A plotting package is not part of the Python standard library.

You did not show the import statements in your code. If I had to guess, I would say that you are using the Matplotlib package. Questions which are specific to matplotlib should be asked in the matplotlib-users discussion group:

Isaac Won

Using what software? A plotting package is not part of the Python standard library.
Thanks John, I am using Matplotlib package. I will ask the question in the matplotlib-users discussion group as you suggested. Thank you again, Isaac