Plot all contents in a two dimension list in a loop?

huisky

Hi,

say I have two lists a and b, which are both in two dimensions. I
wanna to plot all curves by using pylab.plot(a,b) in a loop for
the range of the length(a).
I got quite a lot of figures, but only the first one with the plot i
want. how to eliminate those blank figures poping out?

Rgds
Huisky