plot dates, print plotted data

Evagelia Tsiligianni

Hello!

I am trying to find a tool that can plot and print (plotted) data. I need it supports plotting dates as well.
I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Evagelia

Harry George

Evagelia Tsiligianni said:
Hello!

I am trying to find a tool that can plot and print (plotted) data. I need it supports plotting dates as well.
I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Evagelia

I'm not sure just what you mean by plotting dates, but take a look at
gnuplot and its python binding gnuplot.py:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/
http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net

David Fraser

Evagelia said:
Hello!

I am trying to find a tool that can plot and print (plotted) data.
I need it supports plotting dates as well.
I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests
either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Evagelia

Try matplotlib.sourceforge.net (it has lots of backends and I'm pretty
sure it supports dates for the x range)

David