    I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?

    Thanks
    Evagelia
    Evagelia Tsiligianni, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Evagelia Tsiligianni

    Harry George Guest

    "Evagelia Tsiligianni" <> writes:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I am trying to find a tool that can plot and print (plotted) data. I need it supports plotting dates as well.
    > I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Evagelia

    I'm not sure just what you mean by plotting dates, but take a look at
    gnuplot and its python binding gnuplot.py:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/
    http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net
    --

    6-6M21 BCA CompArch Design Engineering
    Phone: (425) 342-0007
    Harry George, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Evagelia Tsiligianni

    David Fraser Guest

    Evagelia Tsiligianni wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I am trying to find a tool that can plot and print (plotted) data.
    > I need it supports plotting dates as well.
    > I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests
    > either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Evagelia

    Try matplotlib.sourceforge.net (it has lots of backends and I'm pretty
    sure it supports dates for the x range)

    David
    David Fraser, Jun 23, 2004