plot graphs

pbasaras

Hello, im currently working on social networks. I have input in my programm .txt files and i would like to visualize the networks.

How can i do this ??

thanks for your time...

Victor Bazarov

Hello, im currently working on social networks. I have input in my programm .txt files and i would like to visualize the networks.

How can i do this ??

thanks for your time...

Read about Gnuplot.

Marco Nawijn

Hello, im currently working on social networks. I have input in my programm .txt files and i would like to visualize the networks.

How can i do this ??

thanks for your time...

You might also be interested in Graphviz (www.graphviz.org).
If you look on gallery page, you will find useful examples.

You can either plot directly from C++ (through the provide API), you can generate the structure of the social network in a text file and than use Graphviz to plot it. You can probably also stream the information directly fromC++ to Graphviz (I have no experience in this though).

Marco