    How can i do this ??

    thanks for your time...

    , Oct 10, 2012

  2. On 10/10/2012 8:53 AM, wrote:
    > Hello, im currently working on social networks. I have input in my programm .txt files and i would like to visualize the networks.
    >
    > How can i do this ??
    >
    > thanks for your time...

    Read about Gnuplot.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 10, 2012

  3. Marco Nawijn Guest

    On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:53:03 PM UTC+2, wrote:
    > Hello, im currently working on social networks. I have input in my programm .txt files and i would like to visualize the networks.
    >

    > How can i do this ??
    >

    > thanks for your time...

    You might also be interested in Graphviz (www.graphviz.org).
    If you look on gallery page, you will find useful examples.

    You can either plot directly from C++ (through the provide API), you can generate the structure of the social network in a text file and than use Graphviz to plot it. You can probably also stream the information directly fromC++ to Graphviz (I have no experience in this though).

    Marco

    Marco Nawijn, Oct 10, 2012