    for visualizing scientific data.

    Thanks
    Per-Olav Rusås

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per-Olav_Rus=E5s?=, Jul 7, 2003

  2. ptolemy (berkeley) has a plotting part, scientific style.
    open source.

    paul.

    Paul Guermonprez, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Per-Olav Rusås:

    >Is there anyone who has an API for plotting in two and three dimensions?
    >I am looking for a free API to use with my numerical programs. I'm not
    >thinking of a Java 3D like API, but an API with more high level methods
    >for visualizing scientific data.

    Check out the DMOZ Java charts category:
    <http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Class_Libraries/Graphics/Charts/>.
    But "real" 3D plotting doesn't seem to be a priority there.

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Schmidt, Jul 7, 2003