    Regards,
    Srijit

    , Aug 4, 2003

  2. wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am looking for a good plotting package (preferably with 3D plotting
    > capabilities) based on Python 2.3 (Windows 98). Unfortunately Dislin
    > does not exist for Python 2.3.
    > I look forward to suggestions from members.

    Hi:

    Do you know this from experience that DISLIN will not work on Python
    2.3? I mean it would be strange, though.

    S. Gonzi

    Siegfried Gonzi, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Siegfried Gonzi wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I am looking for a good plotting package (preferably with 3D plotting
    >> capabilities) based on Python 2.3 (Windows 98). Unfortunately Dislin
    >> does not exist for Python 2.3.
    >> I look forward to suggestions from members.

    > Hi:
    >
    > Do you know this from experience that DISLIN will not work on Python
    > 2.3? I mean it would be strange, though.

    It's just the typical Windows luser's way of saying (s)he hasn't found a
    binary package and (s)he doesn't have any free or commercial compiler
    for Windows installed :-/

    -- Gerhard

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Troy Melhase Guest

    Gerhard Häring wrote:

    > It's just the typical Windows luser's way of saying (s)he hasn't found a
    > binary package and (s)he doesn't have any free or commercial compiler
    > for Windows installed :-/

    Shame on you. Windows users need many things, but not among them is your
    contempt, nor your generalization.

    troy

    Troy Melhase, Aug 4, 2003