Plotting Package for Python 2.3

srijit

Hi,
I am looking for a good plotting package (preferably with 3D plotting
capabilities) based on Python 2.3 (Windows 98). Unfortunately Dislin
does not exist for Python 2.3.
I look forward to suggestions from members.

Regards,
Srijit

Siegfried Gonzi

Hi,
I am looking for a good plotting package (preferably with 3D plotting
capabilities) based on Python 2.3 (Windows 98). Unfortunately Dislin
does not exist for Python 2.3.
I look forward to suggestions from members.

Hi:

Do you know this from experience that DISLIN will not work on Python
2.3? I mean it would be strange, though.

S. Gonzi

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=

Siegfried said:
Hi:

Do you know this from experience that DISLIN will not work on Python
2.3? I mean it would be strange, though.

It's just the typical Windows luser's way of saying (s)he hasn't found a
binary package and (s)he doesn't have any free or commercial compiler
for Windows installed :-/

-- Gerhard

Troy Melhase

Gerhard said:
It's just the typical Windows luser's way of saying (s)he hasn't found a
binary package and (s)he doesn't have any free or commercial compiler
for Windows installed :-/

Shame on you. Windows users need many things, but not among them is your
contempt, nor your generalization.

troy