plotting pixels in python

jo5867472

hi to all
I am just a beginner of python. I want to know how pixels are plotted
in python. I am not intending to use PIL because I don't need to
manipulate images. So is there a simple module for 2D graphics and
plot pixels

Paul McGuire

No currently I am using a canvas from the Tkinter module
What I actually want is to show how a line is plotted pixel by pixel
using a delay loop. I want functions something like putpixel not
draw_line

Oh! Google for "bresenham" and then you can plot pixels on your
canvas using that algorithm.

-- Paul

Jonathan Gardner

No currently I am using a canvas from the Tkinter module
What I actually want is to show how a line is plotted pixel by pixel
using a delay loop. I want functions something like putpixel not
draw_line

Try drawing 1px wide rectangles.