Plover, WI Current Weather and Forecast

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    informant, Nov 21, 2003

  2. In article <>, "informant"()
    dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Plover-Wisconsin.html
    >
    > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.

    Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

    > Happy Holiday.

    Happy Holiday.

    --
    mhm 31x9
    Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

    "My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
    but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
    -- Edna St. Vincent Millay
    Starshine Moonbeam, Nov 21, 2003

  3. informant

    informant Guest

    "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, "informant"()
    > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >
    > > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Plover-Wisconsin.html
    > >
    > > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by

    Thanksgiving.

    > Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

    That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
    side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente. And no more free truckstop
    coffee for St00pid. He wore out his welcome at the Flyin' J.

    informant, Nov 21, 2003
  4. informant

    Ljuteplow Guest

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:35:53 -0600, informant wrote:

    > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Plover-Wisconsin.html
    >
    > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.
    >
    > Happy Holiday.

    Bullis is gunna need some duct tape to seal up some of them drafts in his
    shitty single wide. And maybe a new thermostat in the old Dodge.
    Ljuteplow, Nov 22, 2003
  5. In article <>, "informant"()
    dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, "informant"()
    > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >
    > > > http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Plover-Wisconsin.html
    > > >
    > > > Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by

    > Thanksgiving.
    > >
    > > Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

    > That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
    > side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

    I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
    holidays.

    Starshine Moonbeam, Nov 22, 2003
  6. informant

    Ljuteplow Guest

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

    > In article <>, "informant"()
    > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >

    >> "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    >> > In article <>, "informant"()
    >> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    >> Thanksgiving.
    >> >
    >> > Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

    >> That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
    >> side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

    > I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
    > holidays.

    Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
    of Pack of Ketchup soup.
    Ljuteplow, Nov 23, 2003
  7. In article <>,
    "Ljuteplow"() dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, "informant"()
    > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >

    > >> "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message

    > >> Thanksgiving.

    > >> That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
    > >> side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

    > > I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
    > > holidays.

    > Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
    > of Pack of Ketchup soup.

    Merry fucking christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
    closer to the end of your misery.

    Starshine Moonbeam, Nov 25, 2003
  8. Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

    Plover, PLOVER??

    C'mon now, I want to know the weather in *WHITING*!
    (and give me the temps in 'C'!!)

    --
    ___________________________________________ ____ _______________
    Regards, | |\ ____
    Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
    Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
    ___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
    Michael G. Koerner, Nov 25, 2003
  9. informant

    Meat-Plow Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:44:18 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > "Ljuteplow"() dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >
    >> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:29 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
    >>
    >> > In article <>, "informant"()
    >> > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    >> > I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
    >> > holidays.

    >> Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
    >> of Pack of Ketchup soup.

    > Merry fucking christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
    > closer to the end of your misery.

    Popcorn garland? That wouldn't last two minutes in the Bullis single wide.
    Meat-Plow, Nov 25, 2003
  10. informant

    Meat-Plow Guest

    http://whitingwi.areaguides.net/weather.html
    Meat-Plow, Nov 25, 2003
  11. In article <>, "Meat-
    Plow"() dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:44:18 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,

    > >> Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
    > >> of Pack of Ketchup soup.

    > > Merry fucking christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
    > > closer to the end of your misery.

    > Popcorn garland? That wouldn't last two minutes in the Bullis single wide.

    Tinsel gets caught in his teeth.

    --
    mhm 31x9
    Smeeter #28, 29, or 30