Plover, WI Current Weather and Forecast

Starshine Moonbeam

"informant"([email protected]) said:
http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Plover-Wisconsin.html

Snow, rain, cloudy and dropping into the low 20's and teens by Thanksgiving.

Served with a side dish of TV dinner.
Happy Holiday.

Happy Holiday.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

informant

Starshine Moonbeam said:
Thanksgiving.

Served with a side dish of TV dinner.

That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente. And no more free truckstop
coffee for St00pid. He wore out his welcome at the Flyin' J.

Starshine Moonbeam

"informant"([email protected]) said:
That would be the main course, as it is at every Bullis holiday feast. The
side dish is ketchup and saltines, al dente.

I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
holidays.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ljuteplow

I bet he's saving the relish for christmas. Green's so festive around the
holidays.

Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
of Pack of Ketchup soup.

Starshine Moonbeam

Relish? That's like $400 /oz caviar to Bullis. He'll probably just make a pot
of Pack of Ketchup soup.

Merry fucking christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
closer to the end of your misery.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Michael G. Koerner

Starshine Moonbeam wrote:

Plover, PLOVER??

C'mon now, I want to know the weather in *WHITING*!
(and give me the temps in 'C'!!)

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________

Meat-Plow

Merry fucking christmas St00pid. You're now one more popcorn garland
closer to the end of your misery.

Popcorn garland? That wouldn't last two minutes in the Bullis single wide.

Starshine Moonbeam

"Meat- said:
Popcorn garland? That wouldn't last two minutes in the Bullis single wide.

Tinsel gets caught in his teeth.

--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30