    If there is another way of getting around this problem, I would love to hear
    it.

    Thank you so much

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVyZGFhZA==?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWVyZGFhZA==?=

    Jason Kester Guest

    On Jun 7, 4:32 am, Merdaad <> wrote:
    > Pages that have maintainscrollpositiononpostback=true set, get errors such
    > as: "loaded with error"; webform_savescrollpositionsubmit not found.

    Yikes! End your own nightmare! Quit using built-in garbage like
    maintainscrollpositiononpostback and deal with this trivial issue
    yourself. Count the number of hours you've spent trying to work
    around this little "magic" feature. Now imagine the nice compact
    little piece of script you could have written by hand to solve your
    exact problem.

    Here's a bit of advice that will make your life a bit easier: Never
    use any language feature containing the word "Smart" or "Magic" (or
    more than 25 characters long, such as
    MaintainScrollPositionAndDoABunchOfRandomOtherStuffToMakeMyLifeAlivingNightmare).
    Those things are not intended for real developers doing real work.
    They are for executives drag/dropping their way to a silly prototype.
    As you have noticed, features like this never actually work in the
    real world.

    Good luck!

    Jason Kester
    Expat Software Consulting Services
    http://www.expatsoftware.com/

    ---
    Get your own Travel Blog, with itinerary maps and photos!
    http://www.blogabond.com/

    Jason Kester, Jun 7, 2007